The all new Ruger-57
Brought to you by the company that revolutionized the innovation of rugged, reliable firearms that the average American can afford, the Ruger-57 is their most cutting-edge platform yet. Chambered in the high performance and low-recoiling 5.7x28mm caliber, this ergonomic, smooth shooting and accurate pistol is as full-featured as they come.
Ruger-57 Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- The Secure Action fire control combines Ruger’s reliable and proven internal hammer with a short, crisp trigger pull and a positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines.
- Capacity – 20+1
- Grip Frame – High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Length – 4.94″
- Overall Length – 8.65″
- Barrel Material – Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish – Black Nitride
- Front Sight – Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight – Adjustable
- Slide Material – Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish – Black Oxide
- Weight – 24.5 oz.
- Slide Width – 1.20″
- Height – 5.60″
- Grooves – 8
- Twist – 1:9″ RH
There are no reviews yet.